Inclusion Training is focused on delivering education and training to support the inclusion of people with a disability in the community. We offer a range of face to face courses to meet the needs of our community.
Our online courses are aimed at people who are looking to learn more about how they can support a person with a disability in our community.
- Introduction to volunteering with a person with a disability
Face to Face
- Course in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- Course in Initial General Education for Adults
- Certificate I in Transition Education
- Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory)
- Certificate I in Initial Adult Literacy and Numeracy
- Certificate II in Active Volunteering
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
Your own Personal Open Day
An open day just for you
At Inclusion Training, we don’t ask you to come to a crowded information session. Instead, just like our personalised learning plans, we’ll design an open day that meets your needs. This way you get to experience a real class, just like our current students do.
Call us and arrange a time to:
- Have a one-on-one chat with our Trainers
- Visit a class for a day and learn about literacy, numeracy and work readiness
- Learn more about Inclusion Training and what we can do for you